CHICAGO CUTLERY 14" Chefs Commercial HONING Course SHARPENING STEEL w/Swivel NEW
Chicago Cutlery 14" Commercial Grade
Sharpening Steel w/ Swivel
- High-carbon stainless steel resists stains and rust
- Classically designed solid handle provides comfort and safety when cutting
- Commercial grade 14" course steel
- Chromed hanging swivel
- Chicago Cutlery logo on handle
~ Sharpening ~
Sharpeners are not for use on scalloped or serrated edges. For optimum performance, knives should be sharpened after every couple of uses. Use a scouring powder to clean and remove metal particles from your sharpening steel. After cleaning the steel, rinse with water, dry it thoroughly and store in a dry place.
~ Sharpening Steel ~
- Hold sharpening steel point down on flat stable surface such as a table or cutting board.
- Angle knife blade approximately 15 degrees from the sharpening steel. Imagine the knife blade is at approximately 11 o’clock and 1 o’clock.
- Pull the knife down and across the sharpening steel in a slight arc, pulling the knife handle toward you.
- Repeat on the other side of the steel.
- Repeat these steps 3-5 times, alternating the right and left side of the cutting edge.
We Also Recommend
18pc HAMPTON FORGE Lexington Mirror HOSTESS DESSERT FLATWARE SET Stainless *NEW
*New 20-pc Corelle BLUE HEARTS Flatware Set *Cambridge / Knives Forks Spoons
*NEW 20-pc Corelle CALLAWAY IVY Stainless Steel FLATWARE Cambridge GREEN WHITE
*New JACOB BROMWELL 9-oz VERMONTER FLASK 4 x 3 Screw Top Authentic Pure Copper