NORDICWARE 5 x 9 European German GOLD KUGELHOPF Kugelhof BUNDT CAKE PAN PLEATS
A beloved yeast cake from Europe, Kugelhopf is renowned for it's not overly sweet crumb and its distinctive angled, sweeping shape. This pan enables you recreate the traditional dessert, which has been enjoyed for generations in France, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Commercial-quality Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Cast aluminum ensures crisp detail.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Nordicware Kugelhopf Bundt Cake Pan
Gold Cast Aluminum
5" dia. x 9" tall
Sleekly defined in every smooth curve and tall arch, the Nordic Ware Kugelhopf Bundt Cake Pan bakes the traditional German raisin and almond bread, plus all your cake and sweet bread favorites. The commercial-quality, Pro Cast aluminum Nordic Ware 10-cup Bundt pan offers a premium nonstick interior for easy release, so your deliciously moist Bundt cakes, specialty breads and coffee cakes won't cling or fall apart. A heat-reflective exterior ensures foods fully and evenly bake with golden brown perfection.
With its traditional European design, the Kugelhopf Bundt cake pan dresses up everyday meals and special entertaining with professional-styled baked goods, molded salads and frozen desserts. Nordic Ware is maker of the world's original Bundt pan and a leader in producing innovative shaped bakeware. The Nordic Ware Bundt cake pan is oven-safe to 450 F. Quick hand wash cleanup. Made in the USA.
Pro Cast aluminum Nordic Ware 10-cup Bundt cake pan ensures even heating
• Durable, nonstick finish provides instant food release and easy cleanup
• Premium nonstick cooking surface requires little or no oils or fats
• Sculpted nonstick Kugelhopf Bundt cake pan ensures uniform browning
• Crisp design details form beautifully precise cakes, breads and molded salads and desserts
• Holds 10 cups
• Use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils to better protect the bakeware surface
• Oven-safe to 450 F; not safe for broiler use
• Hand wash
• Lifetime limited warranty
We Also Recommend
Nordicware COOKIE CUTTER Choice Easter-Spring Halloween-Fall OR Christmas-Winter
Nordicware 6 Cup ANNIVERSARY BUNDT CAKE Pan 8 1/2" HEAVY WEIGHT Cast Alum 51237
Nordicware CASTLE BUNDT Cake Pan 10 x 10 HEAVY Cast Aluminum 10 Cup KIDS PARTY
*New NORDICWARE Baker's Half Sheet w/ Lid 13x18x2.25 *Commercial Grade w/Recipe